Welcome to Melbourne Regional Medical Center! We sincerely thank you for choosing our hospital.
Our affiliated physicians, nurses, and staff look forward to treating you and placing you on the path to better health. We strive to successfully meet your individual needs with respect, dignity, and care in a comfortable environment.
Telephone interpreter services are available free to patients who do not understand English, either verbally or in writing. A nurse or registrar will obtain these services for you. Interpreter services is available 24 hours a day seven days a week. Please contact 800-955-8771.
Please read the information found in these web pages carefully; it should answer many of your questions. We also encourage you to let us know how we are doing. Continuously improving the quality of our patient care is of utmost importance to us. Thank you again for choosing Melbourne Regional Medical Center.
Learn more about:
- Accepted Health Plans & Medicare
- Same-Day Appointments
- Billing & Payment
- Financial Assistance & Eligibility Services
- Find a Doctor & Physician Referrals
- Medical Records
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Price Transparency
- Visitor Information
- Listing of all Healthcare Participants
- Learn more about pre-registration, or speak with a pre-registration representative
Financial Assistance and Charity
Steward Health Care offers Financial Assistance and/or Charity Care on a case-by-case basis for patients unable to pay for emergency and medically necessary care. This can help cover the cost of healthcare expenses for eligible individuals who are uninsured or ineligible for a government program. To access Steward’s Charity Care Policy, click here. To see if you qualify, please contact our billing office at 888-527-1968.
- For uninsured patients, Steward Health Care offers a 75% discount on total charges
- Interest Free Payment plans are available upon request
- For information on our credit and collections policy, click here
Request for Birth Certificates
Melbourne Regional Medical Center does not issue birth certificates. Please go to Florida Health’s Bureau of Vital Statistics to request a copy of your Florida Birth Certificate. Birth | Florida Department of Health (floridahealth.gov).
Doctors on the medical staff practice independently and are not employees or agents of Steward Health Care hospitals.