Accepted Health Plans
Our physicians and facilities accept many commercial health plans, including Aetna, Blue Cross, Cigna and UnitedHealthcare. Please note that many health plans have agreements with specific Melbourne Regional Medical Center doctors and entities. Also, plans continue to be added, and plan acceptance may vary by practice. Please contact your plan to ensure coverage with a specific physician, facility and service.
Confused About Medicare Plans?
Now you can compare local and national Medicare plans, verify the Medicare plans accepted by your health care providers, and have unlimited access to licensed and unbiased Medicare insurance specialists – all free for patients of Melbourne Regional Medical Center through the Medicare Insurance Helpline.
Because there are more Medicare insurance options available than ever before, finding the right plan requires careful consideration. The new helpline, serviced by MedicareCompareUSA, is a free service standing by to help.
Representatives are available to:
- Verify the Medicare plans accepted by your health care providers.
- Compare Medicare plans to meet your personal needs and preferences.
- Identify a Medicare prescription plan that covers all your medications at the lowest cost.
- Mail or email literature on plans that interest you.
- Assist you throughout the Medicare plan enrollment process.
For more information, call 855-256-1505 today.